TV Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CSIliveson
Sergeant
Sergeant
CSIliveson

Female Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Landscape Designer & Gardening watching CSI, House and NCIS
Humor : If you can't laugh at life, it's not worth living!

Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure Empty
PostSubject: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 7:38 pm

For fun I thought with so many talented members and we all know we have vivid mind let us role play or write different endings of how Grissom will leave.

Who wants to start or should I ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivalacrimescene.com
Laura
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Laura

Female Number of posts : 613
Job/hobbies : Writing, playing games, reading.
Humor : It is what it is take it or leave it

PostSubject: Re: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 12:18 am

give me a couple of days and I'll have something done

jocolor
Back to top Go down
CSIliveson
Sergeant
Sergeant
CSIliveson

PostSubject: Re: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 12:30 am

awe thanks
Back to top Go down
Laura
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Laura

Female Number of posts : 613
Job/hobbies : Writing, playing games, reading.
Humor : It is what it is take it or leave it

PostSubject: Re: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 1:02 pm

Ok, I have 3 endings/departures for Grissom, they all start the same and then they will split off (that is the plan). There are no clues of what will happen so you will have to read. I hope you enjoy.

jocolor

Ending 1

Grissom is taking a last look around his now empty office, remembering the good and bad times. He reaches for the light switch and turns the light out.

He goes to his car and drives home. He adds the last remaining boxes from his office to the pile for the removal van in the morning.

“This is a good idea?” he thought. “I am making the right choice?”

As night falls, his cell rings.

“Yes, I’m all set for tomorrow…See you then.”

Grissom wakes early the next day, to get ready for the removal truck. They load up all his belongings and set off to his new home.

The truck pulls up to a townhouse, where his beloved waits for him in the doorway. It didn’t take long to unpack and the couple settled down for a game of chess and some tea.

Ending 2

Grissom is taking a last look around his now empty office, remembering the good and bad times. He reaches for the light switch and turns the light out.

He makes his way home driving through and past the streets that had made an impact on his life; the place where Holly got shot, the alleyway where he found Warrick, Lady Heather’s place, Catherine’s home and finally his true loves apartment. He sat in the car park gazing up at Sara’s old window remembering. Thinking of what could have been.

“She’s gone Gil, time to move on.” He told himself.

He pulled into his drive and went in. He was greeted by Hank, who wanted a walk, but Gil just let him out into the backyard.

“I’m going to miss you boy, while I’m travelling. Jim will take good care of you.” He said to Hank as he petted him.

The next couple of days, Gil made the final arrangements and packed. He took Hank to Jim’s and then left for the airport.

Gil, waited as usual for the final boarding call, before he entered the on ramp to the plane.

A figure was running to the gate shouting his name, but they where too late, the doors where closed, the plane pushed back and he was gone.

A second figure appeared. “He will be back Sara, but we don’t know when. Let me buy you a coffee.”

Ending 3

It was a seemingly long drive home, his mind was wondering.

“It’s the right time to leave…I have tort them all I know…there’s nothing to keep me there…there’s been too much pain through my career…maybe I should go after her…will I be welcomed…maybe I should just slip away.”

Gil entered his townhouse, kicked off his shoes and went into the kitchen. He fed Hank and made a cup of coffee. He sat flipping through his mail while drinking. He then turned to his fridge and picked up the photo of Sara and himself.

“I miss you so much.”

Gil retired to his bedroom, he left the light off and sat on the edge of the bed. He didn’t notice the figure sitting in the chair opposite him, his head in his hands.

The figure got up slowly and quietly made their way over to him. She kissed the top of his head and spoke softly. “I’m here for you.”

As his head shot up she could see tears rolling down him cheeks.

“I thought I would never see you again.”

"I'm not going anywhere."

He stood up and embraced Sara, pulling her into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
caz
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:00 pm

I so want Sara to be at the house when he goes home waiting for him.

will need to do some more endings later
Back to top Go down
CSIliveson
Sergeant
Sergeant
CSIliveson

PostSubject: Re: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 7:08 pm

wow laura those are great

vxx
Back to top Go down
Nickie
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 8:09 pm

I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEE them they were awesme all 3 (especially coz they all involved GSR which V will tell u i'm obsessed with-oh wait that Ash lol) have to say tho if number 2 had happened dnt think i wud ever av gotten ova it lol x
Back to top Go down
CSIliveson
Sergeant
Sergeant
CSIliveson

PostSubject: Re: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 12:01 am

yelp that is true Nick rcon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure   Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure Empty

Back to top Go down

Differrent Ending on Grissoms departure
Page 1 of 1