AuthorMessage
Mouth2mouth
Staff Member
Staff Member

Female Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : Student
Humor : Intensivly dry

PostSubject: Re: 5.16 - The Softer Side   February 25th 2009, 5:20 pm

He has changed. I like the new Foreman, not as much as the old. It shows that he is different then House.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/angelic1224
Tina T
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: 5.16 - The Softer Side   February 25th 2009, 8:35 pm

The scenes among the team were one of the keys to a better episode IMO. This is the type of interaction we've been missing since the newbies were brought on board. It hasn't been possible because they kept the old team around and had to try to find moments for all 6. I still think that can't really work, on a longterm basis. I wish they had never shaken up the team, because the new ones aren't better than the old ones and the upheaval caused too many problems. But this is more evidence to me that they need to stick with one or the other.

The stuff at 13's apartment was ok with me because it set up the stuff with Kutner and Taub. I didn't see it as essentially "about" 13 and Foreman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CSIliveson
Sergeant
Sergeant

Female Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Landscape Designer & Gardening watching CSI, House and NCIS
Humor : If you can't laugh at life, it's not worth living!

PostSubject: Re: 5.16 - The Softer Side   February 25th 2009, 9:08 pm

Finished watching again OMG House with the unshaven scruff ohhhhhhhhh boy. one thing that bothered me is the ending wanted more and felt something just wasn't right anyone else felt the same way. Thump am I missing a bit or was that our ending. Cuddy should have grabbed House or vis versa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vivalacrimescene.com
McCuddy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: 5.16 - The Softer Side   February 26th 2009, 10:18 pm

He has tried and failed at this so many times, so frustrating to face a life of pain, and even when he is so close to getting what he wants, a relationship, a pain-free life, he sees that it just isn't going to work because he can't give up what makes him himself, whatever complicated mix that is, anymore than he could give up his leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5.16 - The Softer Side   

Back to top Go down

5.16 - The Softer Side
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Fan Forum :: Fan Forum :: House M.D.-
Jump to: