TV Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill Me if you can 9-15

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CSIliveson
Sergeant
Sergeant
CSIliveson

Female Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Landscape Designer & Gardening watching CSI, House and NCIS
Humor : If you can't laugh at life, it's not worth living!

Kill Me if you can           9-15 Empty
PostSubject: Kill Me if you can 9-15   Kill Me if you can           9-15 EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 10:04 pm

Kill Me if you can           9-15 00022192
Three murder cases are brought together in the next “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”. The team is having a busy night when they work on three separate cases in three different crime scenes that are seemingly unrelated. However, each forensic evidence reveals a common link, animals.

Involving, a turtle, a dog and a cat as witnesses to the murders, the episode sees the guest starring appearances by John Schneider and Michael Weston. The former has previously appeared in an episode of the show’s spin-off “CSI: Miami” while the latter made some credits in “Scrubs” and “House M.D.“

The episode called “Kill Me if You Can” will air February 26 and the show returns in March with the one guest starring country crooner Taylor Swift.

Let the talks begin ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivalacrimescene.com
McCuddy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me if you can 9-15   Kill Me if you can           9-15 EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 10:31 pm

Wendy in eppy bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Talk TV
Administrator
Administrator
Talk TV

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me if you can 9-15   Kill Me if you can           9-15 EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 1:09 pm

did you watch? what were your thoughts?

jim brass added humor, wendy simms great on field pretty good show.

FG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill Me if you can 9-15   Kill Me if you can           9-15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill Me if you can 9-15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TV Fan Forum :: Fan Forum :: CSI: Vegas, Miami, New York-
Jump to: