TV Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simple forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talk TV
Administrator
Administrator
Talk TV

Male Number of posts : 107

Simple forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Simple forum rules   Simple forum rules EmptyFebruary 10th 2009, 9:20 pm

This forum is a friendly place were we can all share our views without ridicule, as well as share our writing and ask advice in the other threads.

This forum is not a place for blatant flaming.
Fair warning.
Anyone who is caught sending abusive or harassing pms will face a severe warning and if continue will face a ban.
Anyone who posts open attacks flaming and racist or discriminative posts against others will face a warning followed by a ban if this continues.

What I will say is remember there are people/members of all ages here making this a family forum.

And to conduct yourself in a bad way will only lead to you’re expulsion from the forum.
Flaming of any kind will not be tolerated if you have an issue with another member contact either staff member or any of the Moderation team we will look into the matter and give everyone a fair hearing.

I also have to say many members here may not share everyone’s views or humor but attacking a member for their views will face severe consequences’

Can I also remind you to read threads before taking offense at them.
Back to top Go down

Simple forum rules
Page 1 of 1