TV Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sara's vid 2 Grissom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickie
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 5

Sara's vid 2 Grissom Empty
PostSubject: Sara's vid 2 Grissom   Sara's vid 2 Grissom EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 1:19 am

You guys remember that video that Sara sent 2 Grissom while she was away??? i'm sure u all do well that eppy was shown ova here in the UK on Tues n i sky +'d it (well actually my mum did... wot can i say the woman has taste) sori digressed a lil there gettin 2 my point in the background on the wall she had pics up behind her i was sure i saw that pic that Catherine found in the deleted scene the one of Gil n Sara from way back when wondered if any1 else noticed or cud get a betta look.
Back to top Go down
Talk TV
Administrator
Administrator
Talk TV

Male Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Sara's vid 2 Grissom   Sara's vid 2 Grissom EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 1:27 am

Nickie wrote:
You guys remember that video that Sara sent 2 Grissom while she was away??? i'm sure u all do well that eppy was shown ova here in the UK on Tues n i sky +'d it (well actually my mum did... wot can i say the woman has taste) sori digressed a lil there gettin 2 my point in the background on the wall she had pics up behind her i was sure i saw that pic that Catherine found in the deleted scene the one of Gil n Sara from way back when wondered if any1 else noticed or cud get a betta look.

Yes she had the picture that was to have been taken off of Grissom refrigerator. Are you talking about Sara on board the Sea Shepard? Recall it was a old photo taken back maybe in Season 2 if not farther back.
Back to top Go down
Nickie
Staff Member
Staff Member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Sara's vid 2 Grissom   Sara's vid 2 Grissom EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 8:04 pm

yer thats the 1 but if goes way far back it's from wen they were at the seminar i believe in san fran
Back to top Go down
CSIliveson
Sergeant
Sergeant
CSIliveson

Female Number of posts : 435
Job/hobbies : Landscape Designer & Gardening watching CSI, House and NCIS
Humor : If you can't laugh at life, it's not worth living!

PostSubject: Re: Sara's vid 2 Grissom   Sara's vid 2 Grissom EmptyFebruary 12th 2009, 10:12 pm

Hi Nickie

If it's the group picture that one was taken some time later in the show if it's her and grissom that one was taken back when they first met.

hope helps out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vivalacrimescene.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sara's vid 2 Grissom   Sara's vid 2 Grissom Empty

Back to top Go down

Sara's vid 2 Grissom
Page 1 of 1